Quikclot Combat Gauze
Fast-acting Combat Gauze® is the ultimate wound care dressing. Tailored to the needs of combat and tactical medical personnel, this hemostatic dressing combines surgical gauze with a proprietary inorganic material to deliver three important benefits. It stops blood flow. It’s inert. It’s non-allergenic.
The material, pliable and familiar to medical personnel, can be fitted to any size or shape wound (including penetrating wounds). Plus, it is easily removed once clotting has taken place. Combat Gauze® comes in rolls four yards long by three inches wide
- Controls Bleeding: Promotes clotting within minutes, allowing responders to control bleeding in an efficient and timely manner.
- Easy To Use: QuikClot Combat Gauze uses the same placement technique as standard gauze
- Expedited Product Access: Eight tear points for quicker application
- Heat Free: QuikClot products produce NO Heat
- Expiration: 5 year shelf life
- Easily removed once clotting occurs
- Packaged – H 5 in. x W 5.5 in. x D 0.625 in.
- Gauze – L 4 yd x W 3 in.
- Weight: 0.8 oz